Обучение в Берлин, свързано с одит на изпълнението
Performance Audits are particularly important for internal auditors and for experts of public auditing authorities besides their traditional obligations regarding financial audit.
Are you properly trained to use all relevant tools, techniques and guidelines in order to insure a high quality Performance Auditing process?
Performance Audit in the Public Sector
Planning, Preparing and Carrying out Value for Money Audits
26th - 27th November 2012, Berlin
● Get an inside view from the European Court of Auditors and take the reality check with case studies
● Develop your practical abilities to identify topics, problems and solutions within Performance Audits in group work sessions
● Learn how to define the scope and design of a Performance Audit by preparing your own design matrix
● Strengthen your skills in Performance Audit methodology in a practical workshop
● Train your expertise with specialists who develop the benchmarks in Performance Auditing throughout Europe
Please find detailed brochure information here!
With key presentations, workshops and case studies from:
● Head of Audit Unit ERDF/CF, European Court of Auditors
● Director, National Audit Office, Denmark
● Deputy Director, Mersey Internal Audit Agency, National Health Service, United Kingdom
● Audit Manager, Performance and European Audit Sector, Court of Audit, the Netherlands
● Manager-Auditor, Performance Audit Section, Agency for Internal Audit, Flemish Government, Belgium
For direct registration please use the online booking form!